FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS YOUR SHOP MINIMUM?
DO YOU OFFER PIERCING SERVICES?
Nope, only tattoos. When looking for a piercer, we do recommend searching through the APP database at www.safepiercing.org
CAN YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF MY DESIGN BEFOREHAND?
Due to reproduction concerns and in efforts to protect the intellectual property of our Tattooers, we do not send out copies of the design. However, you are more than welcome to come by the shop before your appointment to take a look!
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
There is a form at the bottom of the homepage that we have everyone fill out. Be as descriptive as possible and please allow up to five days for a response.
DO YOU TATTOO MINOR’S?
No. We only tattoo people over the age of 18.
- Leave your bandage on for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- After removal of the bandage, wash your tattoo with hot water and a liquid, mild, UNSCENTED soap.
- Pat dry with a clean paper towel and let air dry for at least an hour before
continuing with aftercare.
- Apply a THIN layer of product
(Aquaphor, UNSCENTED healing ointment) on tattooed area and massage it in until it is
barely visible. The area should just barely be moist.
- Keep your tattoo clean. Wash with warm water and a mild, UNSCENTED soap at least once per day.
- Repeat this process for at least two weeks or until tattoo is healed.
- Avoid sun exposure and soaking in water while your tattoo is healing.
- Avoid abrasive rubbing or exfoliation while the tattoo is healing.
- It is common for tattoos to shed and scab while healing, avoid scratching and picking.
- Contact your tattoo artist or a qualified health care professional at the first sign of abnormal inflammation, swelling or